Vote for your favourite hostel for the chance to win £200
|Have you stayed in one of our hostels and had an experience that went above and beyond expectations?
We want your help to select 3 outstanding hostels that you feel are worthy of a HI Fan Favourite award.
Once the results have been collated, we will also select five lucky entrants who voted for one of the three winning hostels, to receive £200 each.
The voting period will be from 1st July 2016 to 31st July 2016, so get voting!
Voting is easy – simply navigate to your favourite hostel’s page on www.hihostels.com, click the social share icon for either Facebook or Twitter, and share the page in a post or Tweet:
1) Search for the city your favourite hostel is in.
2) Select the hostel from the list of options.
3) In the top right hand corner of the hostels page, you will see social media sharing icons. Click either the Facebook or Twitter icon depending on which platform you wish to share the link on.
4) If you are not already logged into Facebook or Twitter, you’ll be asked to log in.
5) Once logged in, it will present you with dialogue box for you to share your favourite hostel page. It may ask you to ‘say something about this’. If you want to enter the free prize draw, be sure to tag Hostelling International in your post or Tweet when you share the hostel page:
Doing this means we (and anyone else who looks at our Facebook or Twitter page) can see that you shared this hostel.
6) Click ‘post’! We’ll count up all the votes for every one of our hostels and amalgamate the results from both Facebook and Twitter to select our winners.
Terms & Conditions
Competition runs from 00:01 GMT/BST 1st July 2016 to 23:59 GMT/BST 31st July 2016.
Entrants must share the hostel page on hihostels.com using the social share icons on the page, either on Twitter or Facebook and tag the Hostelling International Facebook page (@HostellingInternational1) or Twitter (@hostelling) to be eligible for prize draw and will be entered into the draw if they voted for one of the 3 winning hostels.
5 entrants who voted for one of the winning 3 hostels will be chosen at random to receive a prize of £200 each.
Entrant winners and hostel winners will be announced in the first week of August and entrants will be contacted directly via Twitter or Facebook.
If an entrant winner does not respond within 3 days then a new winner will be selected at random.
Only one share / vote per person will be counted in collating results.