Our hostels are all about meeting people from different cultures, sharing stories and learning about others’ lives. And what better way to have fun with your new friends than by listening to some music?
Our hostels offer a range of great music, from jazz to folk, and from techno festivals to simple jamming. To give you a taste of what our hostels offer, here’s a quick look at just three hostels in the good old US of A. Click through our photos to find out more!
If you’re into music and like blogging, then check out our Big Blog Exchange competition – you might win a trip to one of these venues!
Find out more:
- HI Austin Relax at our lakefront property before enjoying Austin’s nightlife.
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Annual festival in Austin featuring stages that focus specifically on hip-hop/electronica, indie rock, punk/metal, and comedy.
- HI Portland Northwest Provides regularly scheduled free events for guests including walking tours and pub crawls.
- Summer schedule for HI Portland Northwest HI Portland Northwest’s Summer Music nights are a great time to hear talented singer/songwriters from around the West Coast while enjoying authentic German BBQ, beverages and the company of locals and travellers.
- HI Midpines The only HI hostel near beautiful Yosemite National Park, nestled on a hillside covered in trees.
What song reminds you of your travels? We’re compiling a travel playlist for our next blog and your recommendation could make the cut! Leave us a comment in the box below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org