Wales, the small country that juts out of the west side of England, is brimming with beauty and should not be overlooked. With miles upon miles of stunning coastline, towering mountains, and quaint villages, Wales is the postcard perfect destination you didn’t know you were missing, and these pictures prove it.
1. Lake Vyrnwy and its hauntingly beautiful straining tower
2. Sweet sheep taking in the views at Snowdonia
3. Brightly coloured homes dotting Tenby Harbour
4. The happiest cows at Caernarfon Castle
5. Cardiff’s gently winding roads, inviting you to explore
6. Laburnum Arch in all of its springtime glory at Bodnant Gardens
7. New friends waiting to meet you along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
8. The coastal town of Llandudno
9. Dolbadarn Castle’s ruins in Snowdonia
10. Any bookworm’s perfect place, Gladstone’s Library in Hawarden
11. A perfectly aligned sunset at Pen-Y-Pass in Snowdonia
12. Ideal picnic setting at Carew Castle
13. The medieval Cwyfan Church
14. This beach is sprawling, empty, and ready for you
Ready to plan your Welsh escape? Check out our hostels in Wales here.